Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sunset at Rempeolas 1

Here's an amazing display of Earth's colors. February 17, 2011. I was so waiting for this moment. I haven't been there for more than 6 years. I was excited showing my husband the sunset I was bragging about. And here we were welcomed by such a beautiful display of Art.


 I was so delighted by the light beams coming from both sides of the pier. It was like a very big colored flashlight from the other part of the world connecting at the place where we are exactly.
 I felt so happy having the advantage to see such a beautiful nature. In China, (my workplace) I often felt deprived of such. I rarely see the sky change its color. It is neutral gray gray and gray. I don't know why, maybe pollution, maybe simply because of geographical location.

the has commended
 We waited till it got darker so we can see the moon shining out.
That's my friend and I lying on the rocks, watching the sky and feeling grateful that nature has a lot to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment