It is the part of the town which sea is headed to South China Sea. It is known for its magnificent sunset. Locals usually spend their late afternoons in the pier expecting a beautiful sunset everytime each day. There are also many joggers in the morning but mostly older people and some enthusiasts. Teenagers come to the pier after their school and spend time till it gets dark. Professionals who are working, bring their cars and spend a little time breathing fresh air and relaxing from a long day's work.
Watching the sunset at the pier is one of my favorite things to do in my hometown. Since I was young I already enjoy going there. Sometimes I jog in the morning and wait for the sun to come up. Sunrise is beautiful as well but Sunset has a massive display of colors in the sky which makes it more dramatic and majestic.
Here I got some pictures taken on different days.
at noon time. there aren't too many people since nobody likes to be toasted by the sun :)
view of the city and the mountains behind where PNOC (Philippine National Oil Company) is located.
a small island island
Ash from Mt. Bulusan scattered on the sky. It has been quite active in February.
Fishermen.
Man-made rock-pile where people usually sit and watch the sunset.
A small hut where you can watch small fish and crabs busy living their lives in the water :)
No comments:
Post a Comment